White Permanent Paper Pro is an ideal solution for signage, manuals, maps, advertising, and much more. Tear-resistant, chemical-resistant, and weather-proof, Permanent Paper is useful for printing documents that will be handled often and/or exposed to harsh outdoor conditions.
Available Sizes - 8.5" x 11", 11" x 17", 12" x 18" & 14.33" x 20.50"
Thicknesses - 4 mil (125 gsm), 5 mil (160 gsm), 8 mil (260 gsm) & 11 mil (365 gsm)
- 14 mil (495 gsm) available for iGEN & NexPress only
Print Side Recognition - Coated on both sides, enabling printing on either side
Sheet Handling - Always handle the sheets at the edges when possible
Storage - Store paper at room temperature for 24 hrs. before printing.
- Acclimate to conditions in original packaging for 24-48 hours before use
- Always handle the sheets at the edges
- Room temperature 70°F - 75°F
- Relative humidity 40% - 55%, under 40% not recommended
- Store unused materials in original packaging
- Light halftones in the background help seal the entire sheet
- NOT FOR INKJET PRINTERS